Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner

Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner

Fredericksburg, Stafford For Sale By Owner

Did You know that the typical "For Sale By Owner" sells for 15% than an agent assisted home?
Most people looking to sell don't have an unlimited amount of time to answer the phone and prepare for showings. MOreover, letting buyers into your home can be nerve racking. How do you screen the people that call you? Are they just investors trying to pay 10 cents on the dollar for your FSBO. 

The number of potential qualified buyers increases exponentially if a local real estate agent is available to show your home. If you work with me as your listing agent, I will handle all request to view your property and ensure that all prospects are screened. It is true that the majority of people who visit "For Sale By Owner" homes in the Fredericksburg and Stafford area are casual lookers, unqualified prospects, or bargain hunters.

Only 8% of residential home transactions in 2016 was "for sale by owner" down from 14% in previous years. FSBO home sales can be tricky because of all the necessary steps to close after you've found a buyer. As a top listing agent in the Fredericksburg area, I know what those steps are and all the forms required to ensure you get to closing. 

As an experienced top agent in the Fredericksburg and Stafford area and local market expert, I can help you.Going at it alone and selling your house with out a top listing agent means find, screening and negotiating with buyers. When the buyer is not a family member or friend the process can be long and difficult. 
Call me today at 540-834-6924, and I'll work with you to sell your home faster and for more money than if you did it yourself. 

Regardless, if you are selling a Fawn Lake Home, Waterfront Homes in the Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg area, I can help! Find Out Today Your Homes Value

For Sale By Owner 
Courtesy Pam Martin 540-834-6924
Keller Williams Realty Fredericksburg, Stafford VA
FSBO

Search Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$259,900
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Green Tree Realty LLC MRIS
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$254,950
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Realty MRIS
Featured picture for the property ST10062953
$344,900
STAFFORD, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Properties MRIS
Featured picture for the property ST10062887
$274,900
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. MRIS
Featured picture for the property ST10062740
$389,900
STAFFORD, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX LEGACY MRIS
Updated Sep 22, 2017 1:51:am
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.

Today's Market Trends for Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner *

$391,590

-0.02%

$138.0000

-0.01%

-0.02%

August

July

-0.04%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable