What Do Fredericksburg VA Real Estates Agents Do For Commiss
What Do Fredericksburg VA Real Estates Agents Do For Commission?
What does a Realtor do for commission? That is a great question and the end result is a win win on the end result the net. It’s not surprising that some sellers assume that a clever business move would be to ask their Real Estate Agent for a reduced commission. After all, cutting the normal 6% real estate commission would still leave a considerable amount right?
- Fredericksburg Home Prices New Listings
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Foreclosure Listings
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Short Sale Listings
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Single Family Homes for Sale
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Condos & Townhomes for Sale
In truth the reality is that most home sellers are not aware of the obstacles that a Real Estate Agents face during a transaction and think rightfully so that the agent keeps the entire commission. A homeowner would have no idea of how much an Realtor nets from selling a home in Fredericksburg. The reason why 6% in real estate commission is standard in Fredericksburg, VA is also universally respected as a fair number is a matter of logic. The main objective is negotiating. If your speaking with a Realtor who is eager to cut his commission think about that for a minute. Selling a home for the highest amount possible requires the agent to be a master at negotiating.
What Realtors DO for commission?
1. The Best Realtors are experts in your local Real Estate Market. With market data they will prepare for you a report of comparable homes for sale with updated data.
2. They negotiate for you.
3. They schedule and host your showings.
4. Real Estate Agents offer many ways to find and sell homes.
5. Realtors know how to sell homes. It is imperative that your home is marketing on may different platforms and make sure your agent is designated as a Internet Marketing Specialists.
6. They will help you negotiate inspections. Your agent will help you get through the inspection report with guidance and help you understand the difference between a home inspection and appraisal.
7. Real Estate Agents will connect you with local trusted partners.
8. An experienced Realtor will help you stay objective during the process.
9. A Top Producing Realtor will be happy to provide you with testimonials from past clients.
Back to the numbers, that 6% for selling a home actually earns 3% for his brokerage the other 3% goes to the buyer’s agent. The 3%, the agent typically owes his brokerage about a third or more. The other fees Realtor have are transaction fees, other business fees, marketing and of course taxes.
Are you thinking about selling your home? The Pam Martin Team is ready to let Our Experience Move You! As the KW #1 Real Estate Team in Fredericksburg, Stafford, and surrounding areas we can help you determine your homes value. Our aggressive marketing and proactive approach to selling homes in Fredericksburg will ensure your end result nets you the highest amount possible based on the current market value.
Give me a call today 540-834-6924 and let " Our Experience Move You"
Search What Do Fredericksburg VA Real Estates Agents Do For Commiss Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which The Pam Martin Team, Keller Williams Stafford/Fre participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Pam Martin Team, Keller Williams Stafford/Fre are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2018 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Jul 22, 2018 4:16:pm.
Today's Market Trends for What Do Fredericksburg VA Real Estates Agents Do For Commiss *
* All data pertains to single-family homes